Thursday, March 3, 2016

Disneyland Day 2

Day two started pretty much like Day 1.  We got up, ate breakfast, got ready, and then I went off to my conference while the boys went off to the parks to play.  They played hard through lunch, ate at the ESPN Zone and then went back to the hotel to relax for the afternoon.

I spent the day at my workshops.

Then we went to dinner at Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour!  I LOVED it!

I don't remember eating at a Farrell's, but I know I had my 3rd birthday party there!  It was crazy and chaotic the second you walked in the door.  Hudson said it was the craziest place he had ever seen!

My seat buddy.  Either I was super hungry or the food was just really, really tasty!  I ordered garlic fries and ate an entire mound of them.  So delicious!  

I'm not quite sure why this one would choose to lay in my lap rather than watching the fun chaos around us, but he did.  Besides, I adore that pretty little face, so he can lay on me most days if he wants to!

Hudson was also playing with my phone for a bit and snapped pictures without me knowing!

These fries were to DIE FOR!  I was scraping the itty bittty bits of garlic off the bottom of the bowl! Delicious!

After eating garlic fries, a patty melt, and a cherry coke, I somehow managed to eat this StrawAna Sundae!  It was worth every calorie!

Eric had a hot fudge sundae.  I really had a fun time at the restaurant and it was a good idea for us to get away from the Disneyland center for a bit to get a good meal without the hassle of lines.

My attempt at a family selfie in the elevator.  Eric did not want to participate.

On the shuttle bus heading to Disneyland for the evening.

This one will always take a selfie with me.

These two have quite the special bond.

It doesn't matter how often I see it, I always melt when I see my husband being affectionate with our children. Luckily, I see it a lot!  I am lucky to have a husband who easily shows his love and affection to all of us.

Another attempt at a family selfie.  #fail

Hudson and Heather silly faces.

We walked into Disneyland and had a five minute wait before the Paint the Night parade started!  I loved it!  The music was great, the floats were amazing, and it was just magical!



This one was so excited!  He kept trying to talk to me and tell me his impressions, but it was hard to hear over the music!  I loved that he was so enamored by the parade.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Evan really enjoyed the parade as well.





He could not look away!









After the parade was over, we rode rides.  Eric and Hudson on It's a Small World.

Same ride. Different people.



I love It's a Small World.  I like the slow moving boats with songs.

Tea Cups!  We spun so fast!



We closed down the park and got on so many rides.  It was a really fun evening, especially after getting plenty of rest at the hotel in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment