Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tuesday in Bullet Points

I stayed home yesterday.  Here is how the day went down:

*Eric and I went to the gym.

*I made great progress on cleaning and organizing more of the house.

*I put a pork roast in the crock pot with Dr. Pepper. (Turned out to be pretty tasty.)

*The air conditioner man came and fixed our AC.  Glory be!  I left the air at 76 all day!

*My boss and his son came over to pick up a dining room table and chairs.  The son and our nephew are going to be roommates at law school in San Diego.

*I cleaned some more.

*I packed up the Red, White, and Blue decorations and even put the box in the storage shed!

*I refrained from getting out the Fall decorations, even though I wanted to!  I did, however, display the few new Fall decorations that I bought this weekend.  I didn't want to leave the stuff in shopping bags on a counter, and I wasn't going to pack them up just to pull them out in a few weeks.  I am making myself wait until Sept. 1 before pulling out my Fall boxes.  I CAN'T wait!

*I solved a mini crisis regarding payroll.

*I took the kids to 2Extreme so they could jump and let off steam.

*Hudson banged his face and knee.  He recovered.

*I folded clothes.

*We ate dinner.

*I began watching The Good Wife streaming on Amazon Prime.  I like it.

*I took only one photo yesterday:

*I didn't eat much, so I enjoyed a salame and cheese stick snack before bed.

*We went to bed before 9 p.m.

Overall, it was a good day and I felt pretty productive.  I really appreciate days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment