Tuesday, December 28, 2010

X-Ray

Hudson had to get an X-ray today. He is prone to colds and congestion, so the allergist wanted him to get an x-ray to see if his adenoids are enlarged or inflamed or in the wrong spot...who knows.

I got him in at 10:15 this morning. All was going well until the technician told me we needed to take off his sweater (because it had buttons on it) and put him in a little gown. Hudson did not like the gown, and it made him very anxious.


See?

Luckily, Hudson did not resist. I was with him the entire time, and the technician was great. We got the picture in two takes. Hudson came out of it with four Iron Man stickers.


I was so proud of him.

Then we took off to the zoo. Thank you annual pass. We spent nearly two hours there.

Then we went to McDonald's. Thank you, Mom for a giftcard. The kids played there for a good hour.


Taking a break from running around with Brother.

Then we came home, and the kids convinced me to let them ride their bikes...even though it was raining! I caved and figured, why not? I sat in the garage and read my Nook while they rode around the cul de sac getting wet.

After a yummy dinner of pork tenderloin and winter vegetables, we snuggled up to watch Rudolph's Happy New Year, and now we are all snug in bed. Or at least three of us are. I'll be heading there shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment