Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Vacation Days

After a leisurely start to the morning, the boys and I headed out to finish Christmas shopping for Eric. We shopped at three different stores as well as dealing with one horrific parking lot.

I don't mind driving anywhere, but I HATE parking. I'm just not good at it, and it makes me panic. I'm also not an aggressive driver, so having to hunt and attack for a parking spot is awful for me. After circling the lot for 20 minutes (EVERY spot was filled), a lady motioned to me that she was leaving. Thank you, Jesus! I didn't care that the spot was quite far from the store. Didn't matter. I just made sure that I hung onto the kids for dear life as we navigated our way through the cars. Ugh!

The boys did such a great job with the shopping that I treated them to a Jamba Juice and a haircut. They love getting their hair cut.


Hudson getting his hair chopped. I think this kid's hair is on steroids. It grows like weeds. Evan's grows at a more manageable pace.


Hudson has such pretty hair. I imagine this is what Eric's hair looked like when he was little!

Hudson's hair didn't always look so great. I had serious doubts about his hair when he was born. He looked like a baby monkey with his hair poking up in all directions! Shoot. I was going to post a picture of him as a baby, but I can't get to the server where his baby pictures are stored. You'll just have to take my word for it, his hair was strange.

Maybe I thought it was more strange because Evan came out with the most perfect head of soft straight black hair that you've ever seen. I spent hours rubbing my hand over his perfect wisps of hair. Hudson? The wisps stood up in the air. I didn't know what to think!


Enjoying the lollipop that goes along with a haircut.

Sorry, no photos of Evan. I mean to, but then I forgot.

Just had to mention, I made a roasted pork tenderloin for dinner that was delicious! It was a Weight Watcher recipe. Oh my it was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment