Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas - a little bit at a time

Eric downloaded his photos to our Picasa website. That means I can upload them to the blog. I'll do a few at a time over the next few days. It will give me something to blog about.


Evan and Hudson in their Christmas sweaters at my mom's house on Christmas Eve right before church.


Decent shot of my crazy monkeys.


Logan and Hunter with the boys after church. By this point, the boys were itching to get into their pj's so we could get to opening presents. However, the adults didn't get all the pictures we needed before church, so we made the kids endure a 10-minute photo session! Evil!

In other news, I took Hudson to the doctor again today because he is barking like a seal. He'll be on a nebulizer treatment every night for the next three weeks. Fun stuff.

Today was not nearly as exciting as yesterday. We did, however, play Hungry Hungry Hippos. Oh my goodness it was fun! The boys and I played about five rounds of the game. I always wanted this game as a kid. It's just as great as I always imagined!

We put it away so the kids could get ready for bed, and Hudson threw a royal fit. The child screamed at the top of his lungs that he wanted to play Hippo. Ugh. Tomorrow, kid, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment