Monday, December 27, 2010

Things

Today Evan and I did some fun things. We took Hudson to daycare. Evan would have stayed if his friend Nicholas had been there, but he wasn't, so Evan came home with me.

I changed back into my pajama bottoms (I wore my pj top to drop off Hudson...I couldn't be bothered putting a real shirt on) and climbed back into bed. I read my Nook, and Evan played Nintendo. After a while Evan said, "Mom, is it really 11 o' clock?" I lifted my head to peer at the clock. Sure enough, it was 11. Hmmm, where does the time go when you are snuggling with your baby?!

We did a little cleaning. Nothing strenuous, mind you. Evan picked up trash, and I cleared the kitchen of dirty dishes.

We may have gotten back into bed at that point.

At 1:30 we decided we were hungry, so we went to Me N Ed's for some shared pizza. I actually got dressed to do this. The pizza was mighty tasty. Evan and I split a personal size pizza. He ate two slices, and I ate two slices and a bite of a third.

We went to the grocery store for a few vegetables. Then we came back home. We may or may not have gotten back in bed.

I painted my toenails green. Thank you, Mom! I love the color! Did you plan for the color to match my new perfect amazing wonderful pajamas? I'm sure you planned it that way.


Sorry to anyone who is grossed out by toes, but I just love the new color. I don't know that I'd wear it on my fingers, but toes, definitely! And aren't these pajamas the most comfortable looking things ever?

Evan and I played a little catch. Then we went to get Hudson. The two monkeys convinced me that it was okay to ride bikes around the cul de sac in the dark. Eric came home. We had dinner. We watched football. The kids went to bed.

And I took a bubble bath BY MYSELF! Oh the glory of it! I felt sort of lonely!

I will leave you with a few Christmas pictures. I know, it's two days after Christmas, and I have yet to get the holiday posts done. That's because the pictures are all on Eric's camera. I can't get to them until he downloads them. Maybe I'll post a Christmas review in February.


Santa left a note for the kids!


Stockings are stuffed!


Santa must have thought the two crazy children living in my house were good this year!

Until I get the rest of the photos, these will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment