Thursday, July 29, 2010

Morro Bay

Last Friday Eric had business in Morro Bay. Rough, I know! We went along and made it an overnight vacation.

While Eric was doing his business, the boys and I went looking for something to do in the gorgeous coastal town. We found a little park and hung out there for an hour or so. Then we went in search of candy and walked along the water.

Eric was done soon enough, so we were able to get lunch with him and hang at the beach for the rest of the day.

It was pure heaven hanging out in 60 degree weather. It was so pleasant, in fact, that I was pretty grouchy when we got back home to 90 degree temps. Ugh. I just hate hot weather.

Anyhow, I took a few photos at the park with my phone. The rest I'll have to wait for Eric to download off the good camera.


All the parks here have an ocean theme! Go figure!


I'd love to live in that house up on the hill. Cute little park, boats, and ocean view. Nice.


Boys posing on a whale's tail.


The amazing-ness of being able to play at a park and SEE the ocean. Jealous a bit? Yup.

I'll post more about our trip when I get more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment