Monday, October 19, 2009

Sorry

Here I am again apologizing for not keeping up with the blog. I have no excuse, and I have every excuse. Things are still a little crazy getting past Eric having his kidney removed, Evan playing soccer, and me trying to keep it all together (and sometimes I manage to do just that). And Hudson? He's still here running around terrorizing the neighborhood! Or at least he's just terrorizing me. But what would we do without that little face looking up at us demanding an "opsicle?"

I have many pictures stored on the camera that need to be released and immortalized. For now, this apology will have to do. Hopefully I'll be better about keeping up with the daily Forcey happenings, but I make no promises until vacations roll around!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I was going to FB you today to see how things were going since you've been absent from both for awhile. Glad to hear that life is just busy but good!

    ReplyDelete