Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall

Here are a few photos dating back to the first week of school which was Aug. 24th! Yikes! I know, I know. I am behind in my blogging.


I am guessing this is the 4th day of school since the first three days were minimum days and the kids went home before lunch. Since Evan is eating at the kindergarten tables, we are going to say this was his first lunch at school!


Evan is the ball boy for the varsity flag football team at our school. He loves being able to wear an official jersey and hang out with 7th and 8th grade boys.


Evan's job is to stand by Coach Dodd and run as fast as he can to retrieve the ball or the tee whenever Coach tells him to do so. Evan absolutely idolizes Coach Dodd's 8th grade son, C.J.


The 7th and 8th grade boys (who are the kids I teach) are fantastic with Evan. They make him feel like Little Big Man. C.J. is the blond on the far left.


The kids are twice Evan's size, but he hangs right in there with him. They genuinely seem to like having him around.


Sweet baby love of mine. And while his big brother runs around acting like a teenager, this one spends his time looking adorable and mischievous all at the same time. Can eyes get much prettier than this? I doubt it.


Oh that face!


A rare moment of Hudson snuggling in my arms. No wiggling. No squealing. No flailing of the limbs. Just sweet contentment for about 14 1/2 seconds. Precious.

Okay. That's enough for now. I don't want to shock anyone by too much content in any one day! I'll try to be here tomorrow. Have a wonderful day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment