Monday, October 26, 2009

Fresno State Soccer

A little over a week ago when Eric was still recovering from his surgery, I decided to get out of the house with the boys for a few hours. Evan is completely into soccer at the moment, so I thought he might enjoy seeing a game at Fresno State.

It was pretty neat to see the women play. It was also surreal to be in the stadium with so few people. I'm only used to seeing it packed during football games.


Just arriving at the stadium. We aren't looking so hot with our uncombed hair and sloppy clothes. But hey, it had been a long two weeks by this point. I wasn't caring too much how we looked.


Overlooking the empty stadium. Don't get me wrong. There were people there. It's just not the crowds like it is on Saturday night.


We finally found a seat. You would think with thousands of options it would have been easy. But that was exactly the problem. We had a thousand options!


The game gets underway.


Hudson getting a better view of the players.

We ended up leaving shortly before the game ended, but we were up 1-0. I think the boys enjoyed the game, but who could tell. They may have just enjoyed running up and down the empty row of seats. Or the red whips may have been the hit for the day. Hey, I tried. In any case, I enjoyed the game. Cheap entertainment for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment