Thursday, October 1, 2009

Small update, more to come

Hello Faithful Readers,
Many of you already know that Eric had his right kidney removed on Monday. Life sort of came to a halt while he was in the hospital. He came home last night and spent a restful day at home today. I stayed home with him today and took a much needed nap as well. The doctor thinks the mass on his kidney was indeed cancer, but he also thinks they got all of it. There is no indication that it has spread to any other part of his body. We have been very blessed.

I have much to update on the blog, but it is simply going to have to wait. I am just happy to have my husband home, recovering, and healthy. He better stay that way!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that everything went well and he's home to recover. We continue to pray for his healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! We hope he stays that way too! Glad you had time to rest as well!

    ReplyDelete