Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something else to worry about

Hudson very quickly learned how to scale the rock wall to get up to the fort on his new play set. However, watching him do it scares the daylights out of me. He always wobbles at the top, but looks so stinkin' proud once he's up there!


Up he goes.


That is about the point where I start to watch him with my fingers over my eyes. It seems like he is going to tumble over that left side.


Then he pulls himself up onto the landing, and I can breathe again.


He looks pretty content up there on his new perch.

1 comment:

  1. Awe...that is great! Such a typical boy. I try to always remember its human nature to not let go. My boys have yelled to me hanging from all sorts of precarious spots but they never let go. Kind of funny but prevents any serious injury too...so remember 'human nature!' ;)

    ReplyDelete