Wednesday, June 24, 2009

San Franciso through Eric's lens

Here is a bit more to round up our San Francisco trip. These photos are all from Eric's camera. He got some pretty cool shots of the city.


Evan in front of a seal statue near the Wharf.


I could sit and watch the sea lions bark all day long at Pier 39.


I would love to be able to see views like this everyday. So pretty.


I find this photo fascinating. I think it is pretty, confusing, boggling. I would love to live there for a week and then go back home to my wide open spaces. It just always makes me stare and try to imagine what living in a "tall" city would be like.


Evan hanging out on one of the piers with the city in the background.


I was so irritated that this photo came out blurry and with a sullen looking child in it. I love the Ghirardelli sign in the background and all the pretty flowers. Now just try to imagine it clear and sharp and with a happy kid standing there!


I see this picture and the Wiggles' song "San Francisco Cable Car" pops into my head.

I loved seeing the Giants game, I loved going to the Wharf, but my favorite thing was riding a cable car for the first time. Loved it!

The SF vacation posting is now officially over. Unless I find some random picture that I absolutely have to post. But I doubt that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment