Monday, June 22, 2009

San Francisco

We went to San Francisco a few weeks ago, but I was never in the mood to post pictures or write about it until today. We thought it would be great for Evan to see a real Giants game after playing on the Giants T-ball team.


Evan always gets a little nutty when we go to a hotel. He was super excited to find out that his very own bed pulled out from the couch, and he could literally step from his bed to ours without touching the floor! So cool...according to him!


We are in the Giants stadium overlooking the bay. Goodness but I love it when I can see the ocean. Notice that Evan is bundled in a heavy coat while Eric is in a short sleeved shirt. The man rarely gets cold. You won't see many photos of me, but I was bundled in a winter coat as well. Evan is still in his baseball uniform from his game earlier in the day.


Coke slide in the background. I actually went down the slide with Evan. Evan got the little bear free as we walked into the stadium. It's a cute little teddy bear.


Such a Daddy's boy.


Okay, so one picture of me. See, I was cold. But I would rather be cold than hot.


Riding on a cable car. I had never done this before, so I was really excited to be on a real live cable car!


The cable car let us off just a few blocks from Ghirardelli Square. We had to go in for a hot fudge sundae!


Gotta get every last drop.


Evan has never seen a street performer. He had fun trying to give him a dollar as the robot man jerked around and teased him.

Our SF trip was great. Many memories were made. I can't wait to go back when both boys are older.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great little trip! I would love to someday get to SF and see it all. But when I think of SF I think of Full House! LOL

    ReplyDelete