Saturday, November 15, 2008

We liked Madagascar 2

Evan and I went to see Madagascar 2 today. I enjoyed it and laughed out loud several times. Evan said he liked it. Of course he had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the movie, but I convinced him to hold it until the movie was over. This is only the second time Evan has been to the theater. His first movie was Horton Hears a Who, which wasn't the best choice of first movies at age 3. I figured over a year later he'd be ready for his second movie! I could not believe how much he remembered from a summer ago. He told me about Horton, he remembered getting popcorn, and he remembered leaving early! At least we got through the whole movie this time.

We made a stop by Powell's Candy Store before heading home. Once we were in the car, I asked Evan if he liked the movie. He said yes. Then I asked him if he liked watching them better in the theater or at home. Much to my dismay, he said at home. Ugh! Eric no longer goes to the movies with me, so I was happy that Evan is old enough to go...even if we only see cartoon flicks. I guess I now have to hold out hope for Hudson to get old enough to want to go to the movies with me. Or I'll just have to continue my vacation and summer tradition of seeing movies by myself. It's a tradition that I have actually come to cherish.

In any case, we liked Madagascar 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment