Thursday, November 13, 2008

The BABY is 14 months today!


That's right. Hudson Hartman Forcey is 14 months old today. It sure doesn't seem possible. This is also the same day last year that I returned to school after enjoying my maternity leave. I was a stressed out mommy when Evan was born. However, I truly enjoyed my maternity leave with Hudson. We definitely got some good bonding time in during those nice fall days last year. My beautiful little boy is growing up so fast. There is a part of me that wants him to stay this little and precious forever. Then there is the other part of me that wants him to be Evan's age because life is a lot easier! One thing I know for sure, that child can grin his amazing little smile, and my heart melts!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 14 months!! He is just soooo darn cute!!! Oh and I'm forever conflicted about wanting them small and wanting them to grow. Sigh..a mothers dilemna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! And, how big he is getting. : ) WOW time flies. Both of your boys are just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete