Saturday, February 26, 2011

Woops

We were up and out of the house be 9:30 this morning to get the kids to a doctor's appointment. Half way there on the drive across town I decided to call the office to see if we actually did have an appointment. (We didn't get a reminder phone call, so I just wondered.)

Hee hee. Turns out we did not have an appointment. Hmmmm. What to do? What to do? We ended up doing a little shopping.

Evan needed some new shoes. I mean, he's had his current pair for TWO WHOLE MONTHS. Sigh. This child goes through shoes faster than he goes through toilet paper. We also got him a pair of running shoes for track to be worn ONLY when running.

I got a new pair of running shorts, a shirt, a hat and a water bottle. Now I just need a new pair of sunglasses and some sunscreen. Although, I'm sure I can come up with a few more things to buy for my sport!!

Did I mention that Eric officially signed me up for the half marathon in May? Yup. It's real now. Guess I better keep on with my training.

And for the final note of this post, let's read all about me!

ABCs of Me

Age: 36
Bed size: king
Chore you hate: dusting
Dogs: two shi tzus
Essential start of your day: a hot shower
Fav colour: red
Gold or silver: gold
Height: 5'2"
Instruments I play: once upon a time I could play the flute and the piano
Job title: mom, wife, teacher, vice principal
Kids: two boys: Evan 6 and Hudson 3
Live: Clovis, CA
Mom’s name: Sharon
Nicknames: I don't really have any. My nephews still call me Aunt Pooh (as in Winnie)
Overnight hospital stays: tonsils out in 4th grade, giving birth two times
Pet peeve: people who tell lies when it isn't necessary (what they are lying about has no bearing on anything)
Quote from a movie: Smile and wave boys. Smile and wave. (the penguins in Madagascar)
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 1 younger sister
Time you wake up: 5:45
Underwear: What is this question asking? Do I wear it? Yes. My mom just bought me new pairs for Christmas.
Veg you dislike: I don't care for any cooked vegetables. I eat salad.
What makes you run late: not wanting to get dressed
X-rays you have had done: dental, sinus, knee
Yummy food you make: pork chops
Zoo, favorite animal: swinging monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment