Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Today my 8th graders took their big 100 point Constitution Test. They did very well! I am very pleased!
For fun, let's do a short little quiz right here to see how much we all remember from 8th grade!
1. How old must you be in order to run for president?
2. When is Inauguration Day?
3. Where do all revenue bills start?
4. How many Supreme Court justices are there?
5. Who was the first female Supreme Court justice?
6. How many senators are there?
7. The number of Representatives a state gets to send to Congress depends on what?
8. What is the "supreme law of the land?"
9. How many amendments have been made to the Constitution?
10. What are the first 10 amendments called?
2. January 20
3. In the House of Representatives
5. Sandra Day O'Connor
8. The Constitution
10. Bill of Rights
How did you do? The kiddos had 100 questions to answer. I'm just happy that they are graded, posted to the parents, and done! Now we can move on. It feels like we have been studying this stuff forever.
On to the Civil War. Good stuff.