Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mr. Food


Giant Hamburger from Mr. Food

My mom bought me a Mr. Food cookbook for my birthday. I wanted to reassure her that not only had I looked through the book, but I made one of the recipes as well!

Tonight we had Giant Hamburger. It was super simple and pretty tasty. You basically put the beef mixture into a pie pan, bake it for 30 minutes, add cheese and serve on a giant loaf of round bread. The house smelled really good. The next time I make this I will cut a bit more off the bread. It was a bit too large. Other than that, it was a winner.

Along with keeping my house cleaner as of late, I like having meals prepared and ready for my family. That is another thing that makes me feel more successful as a wife and mom.

The best part was when Eric walked in the door and said it smelled good.

Thanks, Mom! I like the cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment