Friday, February 12, 2010

Mother/Son Dance

Tonight Evan and I went to our first Mother/Son dance at school. It was a lot of fun. However, I forgot to take my camera. Bad Mommy. As soon as we got home, I had Eric take a picture of us together.


Me with my handsome date.

We had a pretty great night of dancing The Chicken Dance, playing musical chairs, stomping on balloons, doing the Shuffle Slide, and so much more. There were a few tears when we failed to win any of the games, but overall, it was a fun night.


Daddy and Hudson spent the evening together. And the silly Chicken was still up when we got home. In just a few years I'll be taking both boys to the Mother/Son Dance!

On a different topic, I didn't post anything yesterday on my birthday. I had a pretty fantastic day, right up to the point where my throat started to hurt.

My boys got me some great presents: workout shirts, the Glee DVDs, and an iPhone! Eric also sent me red roses as school! Swoon!

We went out to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner, and the waiters sang Happy Birthday. Pretty great day! Oh, I forgot, my room mom also surprised me with a birthday cake at school, and she brought cupcakes for my whole class. That was really fun!

It's been a fun two days.

2 comments:

  1. That does sound like a great couple of days! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you and Evan had a nice time at the mommy/son dance! Someone was saying their school does the daddy daughter dance and then a mommy son bowling night. My kids school only does daddy/daughter but the boy and I played some airhockey! Mommy still kicks butt! haha!!

    ReplyDelete