Sunday, October 2, 2011

Last Day of Six

Today is the day before Evan's seventh birthday. It's his last day of being six. I say the same thing every year, but every year I mean it.

I can't believe that my baby is about to be 7. I can't believe I've been a mom for seven years. I can't believe how fast time has flown by.

I know there are days when I CANNOT wait for the boys to be older and more independent. However, I realize that this precious time is slipping through my fingers. My babies are growing up so quickly.

We had a fairly easy and relaxing day.

I promised Evan I would do some science with him. He got a few science kits for Christmas and wanted to work on one. He made water turn fizzy, and he made a crystal ball in a test tube.


Future scientist. That is what he tells us he wants to be when he grows up.

After the kids went to bed, I had to drive over to my friend's house to retrieve Evan's birthday present.


Eric was in the middle of switching the seat when I took this picture.

And while Eric was getting the bike ready, I was doing this...

...frosting birthday cupcakes to take to school.

And not to leave Hudson out, I caught him singing his ABC's.



We also had a super busy Saturday with two soccer games and a soccer match. Evan scored goals in both games and he came in fourth at cross country.

Good days.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you told the story on the seat b/c I was thinking that poor Evan was going to have an uncomfortable ride! haha Happy Birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete