Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Little Bit of Random

Here's our life for the past two days.

I teach the cooking class elective every Tuesday and Thursday. A few years ago, this fact would have been hilarious. However, now that I am a decent and sometimes even good cook, I feel marginally qualified to teach junior high kids basic kitchen skills!

Yesterday we made octopus hot dogs. Tomorrow we'll be making English Muffin pizzas. As long as the kids bring their ingredients each day, cooking is usually a success. I can't wait until the end of the trimester when I take the kids to Japanese Kitchen to let them cook lunch for us. Best part of teaching cooking class.


Who knew hot dogs will curl when boiled if they are cut into strips? I did!


Pretty full moon at the end of soccer practice yesterday.


I got all this for 40 cents!

-10 lb. bag of rice
-Softsoap - used a 35 cent off coupon
-cucumber
-Campbell's soup
-Airheads

The main reason I got my total down so low was because I had a $10 off coupon that I received in last week's shopping trip. I needed rice and a cucumber, so I made sure to buy a few more items to get my total to just over $10.

I paid with two quarters! I soooooo love my coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment