Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Puppy Smurf and Regular Smurf.

Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I don't mind the holiday so much as all the prep work leading up to it. That's why Hudson is "Puppy Smurf." In my defense, however, Hudson wasn't easy to work with.

He refused all of our cute costumes that we pulled out of the closet. He wanted to be a puppy. This is the same costume his whole class used last Friday at the end of Red Ribbon Week. However, he also wanted a blue face to match his brother. Puppy Smurf was born.

Evan won 2nd place in his class and gets to enjoy a pizza party at school.

I was a bee part of the day. The wings started to hurt my arm pits.

Eric got sick and spent most of the day in bed with a fever. He missed trick or treating, and I know he hates that. The kids and I hit the neighborhood and brought in a huge haul.

Maybe I should start planning costumes for next year right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment