Friday, May 14, 2010

Running Water By The Full Moon

When I was little, my mom used to tell me that my Indian name was Running Water By The Full Moon. She always loved watching cowboy and Indian tv shows and used to say she wanted to marry an Indian and have a papoose baby.

Well, I wasn't exactly a papoose baby, but maybe Hudson can fill that role. He put his pajamas on by himself tonight, but sort of missed the boat...or canoe! Besides wearing one long sleeved and one short sleeved shirt, he stuck both legs through one leg hole and pulled them all the way up to his waist. The effect is a baby loin cloth.

Maybe I should call him Little Baby With A Full Moon!





Oh, I can't wait until he gets married, and I can share these pictures with his future wife!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh nooo, my mother did the same with my baby-/childhood-pictures! :-D haha

    ReplyDelete