Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Lunch I Made



This is the lunch I created for Mrs. Vela, the music teacher at my school. I went to Dollar Tree and all the red, white, and blue stuff was front and center right as you walked in the door. I think it turned out pretty cute.

For lunch, Mrs. Vela had a Togo's sandwich, Cheetos, Fiddle Faddle, lemonade, M&M's, and a bowl of strawberries and blackberries with whipped cream. Plus, she got to take home her entire place setting! You can't see it in the picture, but she also had three balloons tied to the little centerpiece in the middle. It was quite a festive place setting!

Sister Monica drew my name and made me a beautiful Hawaiian place setting. I had a delicious sandwich from Panera, a salad, soup, and dessert from Eddie's Bakery. Can't beat that for a great lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment