Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm Sorry to My Three Fans For Not Posting Much Lately

I'll try to be better, even if it is just a photo or two a day.  I'll try.

This was taken so long ago, I'm not even sure what we were doing.  Let me think...it must have been at a soccer tournament.  I must have been taking off my sweatshirt and told Hudson to hold my glasses, purse, and hat.

I'm not sure of the reason for the goofy face.  This kid always looks so cute in a ball cap.  I wish he would wear them more often.  Neither of my boys really cares for hats.  He is also sporting his new Captain America sweatshirt that I bought him on a whim at Target.  Got a good deal that day.  I thought it was going to cost $20, but I bought both him and Evan a sweatshirt, and they were on sale for $7.99 each!

Yay for deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment