Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hand a 4-year-old a camera...


...and this is what you get!

Hudson, Evan and I took a trip to Urgent Care this evening to have coughs, throats, and ears checked out. Evan is fine but still coughing. I have a sore throat virus but it's not strep (thank goodness). Hudson, however, has ear infections and wheezing problems. He had to have a breathing treatment and is now on several medications. My poor Chicken.


Random shots of medical equipment.


Shots of ugly art hanging on the wall.


Evan apparently loves taking photos of shoes. These are mine.


These belong to the nurse.


Hudson's shoe.


Evan's own shoe.


It was not fun for Hudson or me to keep this mask on for the breathing treatment. Ten minutes of torture.


See? See how much fun we are having?


I guess when the door handles are at your eye level, you take pictures of them!


There were several shots of floor tile.


Hudson finally gave up the fight.


This photo makes me sad.


My little photographer.

Evan was a very well behaved little guy. It's not easy being cooped up in an exam room for over an hour. He managed to take 82 pictures in less than 10 minutes! I'm tempted to keep even the goofy shots because it was interesting to see his work.

2 comments:

  1. Poor little man, but hopefully he's better soon! I love seeing things through the kids' eyes. Very interesting pictures! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everyone is better! Love the photos, especially the feet.

    ReplyDelete