Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Sheffer will get mad

For some reason Evan mispronounces the word "sheriff." Whenever he sees one he calls out, "There's a Sheffer!"

We saw a sheffer this evening as we were driving home. He informed us very seriously that if we drive ahead of the sheffer he would get mad at us.

I actually like it when Evan mispronounces things. It's just cute to hear. Sadly, he's getting to the point where he speaks pretty well. His cute baby talk voice is pretty much gone, and there aren't many words that he mispronounces. I figured I better write this one down before it disappears into the past like all the other things I think I will NEVER forget, but do.


My baby doesn't look much like a baby anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! I am supposed to help them with speech but I love that some things are still pronounced soooo cute! I don't want to fix those yet. I know they can't be 19 and saying it that way but its so sad to see it dwidle. Love the sheffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little mix-ups, too! Lilly still calls Hannah Montana "Hamana Natanna" It's just too cute to correct her! And Mikayla says "boggle boggle" for a turkey noise! I'd leave Evan saying Sheffer, too. They are only little for so long...

    ReplyDelete