Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rearranging the office

We spent the day switching our master bedroom and office. It was a crazy thing to do, but we did it. Our bedroom is now where the office used to be. Our office is where our bedroom used to be. The bedroom is now cozy. The office now feels functional.

I haven't taken pictures yet. I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow.

The only problem is that the tv is still in the other room. We always go to sleep with the tv on. What oh what will we do if we can't watch tv as we go to sleep? I guess we'll have to read...or something.

And now I need to go help Eric make the bed so we can get into it and go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. LOL "...or something" ha, ha, ha!!!

    I want to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to rearrange! I want to see pics too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want pics, too! And yes, I'm sure you two can think of something to bide your time...

    ReplyDelete