Monday, May 25, 2015

Wedding, Soccer, and Memorial Day - We've Been Busy!

It's been a packed three-day weekend, but a great one!

 We got ready for Amanda and Seth's wedding after spending a few hours outside at the Pumas soccer tournament.  I got a new dress for the occasion!  That is a rarity for me.  I really like the dress.

 Ready to go!

 The wedding was beautiful!  And like a good Catholic, I did not take pictures inside the church...even though I really wanted to!  Sister Pilar, Sister Olvido, Sister Isabel, and Sister Monica were the bridesmaids along with Amanda's actual sister!  I started crying as soon as I saw the Sisters walking down the aisle.  Couldn't stop!

The ceremony was perfect.  Father Robert and Seth's dad (who is a pastor) shared the wedding duties.  It turned out great!

 Then we walked over to the Hall and enjoyed a great party!  Jacqui and me at the reception.

 The Sisters walking into the reception.  The colors were navy blue and yellow.  So pretty!

 I snuck a picture of Mr. Dodd!

 I couldn't get over the decorations at the Hall.  Stunning.

 Having a good time!

 Mr. and Mrs. Davis!

 I couldn't wait for her to get over to my table, and when she did, we squealed and cried and then did that some more!

 Toasting.

 Grampy and me.

 Having a bit of fun!

 Sure do love this man!

 Amanda's dress was PERFECT!  A la Grace Kelley.  She was just adorable.

 The back.

I am so completely over the moon happy for this girl!  She deserves it all...love, happiness, health, babies, or anything she wants!  She's just the brightest light and I am privileged to call her a friend.

I had a wee bit of fun at the party the night before and was not feeling so great on Sunday morning.  To make matters worse, we had to get up early and go to day 2 of the soccer tournament.  Eric was fantastic and told me to stay and sleep a bit more in the car.  Yes, I took a picture of myself.  #noshame.

 After an extra hour of sleep, I was feeling a little bit better.  We watched Evan play three games and Hudson played one.  Evan's team made it to the finals and got 2nd.  It was funny because we were all under the impression that these games were just for fun exhibition games.  Then it got all intense when people realized that we were playing for prizes!

I am liking my hair because I finally touched up my roots.  #redhead

 Group shots.

 More group shots.

He can never just smile at the camera!  Sigh!

We had a pretty amazing Memorial Day with a special half marathon walk, but I'll put those pictures into a separate post.  Good weekend.

Busy week ahead with graduation prep.  I need to keep exercising to keep my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment