Sunday, May 3, 2015

Daily 4C - Week of April 26-May 2

I haven't done one of these in a while.  I may or may not try to go back and piece together the days missed.  Probably not, but it was a thought!

 Day 116 - Happy 12th anniversary to us!

 Day 117 - I took my first spin class at the gym.  It may be my last.  I almost died.

 Day 118 - My grumpy face.  It was a rough day at school, and I was feeling a bit worn down.

 Day 119 - Panoramic picture day at school.  Oh the chaos!  Actually, it was fairly smooth this year.

 Day 120 - We were having a hard time coping with the fact that it was only Thursday.

 Day 121 - I received this book yesterday and am so excited to start purging and organizing.

Day 122 - We attended the First Communion of six friends from soccer.  Kempton, Luis, Alexis, Nathan, Isaac, and Kevin all received the sacrament, and Evan was the altar server.  Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment