Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Chicken Butt Holes

The other day I found a recipe on Pinterest for Chicken Bundles.  For recipe, click HERE.  When I mentioned to my family the name of the recipe, they thought I said "Chicken Butt Holes!"  That has been the running joke for a few days that we'd be having chicken butt holes.  Mmmmh.  Sounds good.

Eric and the boys were at soccer tonight, so I put the recipe together to be ready when they got home.

 Cook and cut up the chicken.  Mix the cream cheese, butter, milk, salt, pepper and chicken together.

 Put mixture on croissants pinched together to form a rectangle.

Fold over.  Crimp edges with a fork.  I didn't do this because I simply don't care whether or not they look pretty.

 Fresh out of the oven.

Tasty enough.  I don't know if I'll make them again.

Honestly, I snuck a few bites of the chicken/cream cheese mixture before wrapping them in the croissants. That was tastier than the butt hole itself!  Sort of like a chicken salad mixture.

I'm on the fence about this one.  Not bad.  Not great. Back to Pinterest I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment