Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

I realize these photos and events are out of order, but until I can get myself back on track blogging about our amazingly interesting life, snippets will have to do. It sort of mirrors my life right now: a jumble of work, cleaning, soccer, Hudson-chasing, correcting, driving, and on and on.



My mom took us to the pumpkin patch last week when we were off for Columbus Day. It was a fairly hot day, but the PP was so pretty. My children had little interest in actually picking out a pumpkin or looking nice in a stinkin' photo. They were interested in pulling wagons all over the place and back...because they have never done that before. Sigh.

Anyhow, it was a nice afternoon. And we got pumpkins. Did my pumpkin duty for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment