Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday

I know I said my neck hurts to look at the computer screen, but I'll post this real quick and then be done. This is my first time to participate in Friend Makin' Mondays (www.alltheweigh.com). Here goes.

1) Do you prefer talking or texting?
Texting if I'm in a hurry.

2) Do you make your bed everyday?
No, barely ever.

3) What sounds do you hear right now?
I can just barely hear the tv out in the family room. I am back in the office.

4) List three things that you always carry with you:
My iPhone, wallet and keys.

5) What are your favorite TV shows?
I watch tons of tv. I admit it. TV is my escape/hobby/love. Here is just a sampling: NCIS Los Angeles, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The Bachelor/ette, All My Children, 90210, Gossip Girl, Hellcats, The Vampire Diaries, and on and on.

6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Scrapbooking. I am going to a workshop next week.

7) What is your favorite drink?
Pepsi. I can drink it all day long.

8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family:
We are related to Susan B. Anthony. My parents went to a high school so large they didn't meet until their senior year. I went to a high school so small that there were only 96 kids in my graduating class.

9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today:
Take a bubble bath.

10) Share something that you're thankful for today:
I am thankful that I do not suffer from chronic pain. After spending the day nursing a sore neck, I do not know how people are able to cope with being in continuous pain. Sidenote: before my dad died he suffered from crippling arthritis, but he never complained, and he never let it keep him from doing things he wanted to do. I aspire to be like that, but I guess it didn't happen today since I complained quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment