Sunday, March 7, 2010

Back in the Game



I got behind in using my coupons for a few month, but for the past two weeks I have been back into clipping, organizing, and USING my coupons. I scored a major deal today at CVS!

I got all of the items in the photo above for $9.25! One Downy, one Tide, one Head & Shoulders shampoo, four Pantene conditioners, two Oral-B toothbrushes, two Gillette deodorants, and two Nice & Easy hair colors.

The original cost was $86.67. I got the price down by using my extra care bucks card (- $24.78), coupons (- $19.50), giftcards (- $27.14), and extra care bucks (- $6.00). I did have to transfer a prescription to get the $25 gift card, but it was definitely worth it.

Oh, and the best part is I got back $20 in extra care bucks to use next time! I came out $10.75 ahead!

1 comment: