Monday, December 28, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

It's been a long and wonderful holiday weekend.  I posted all of the Christmas pictures in yesterday's post, but here are a few things we've been up to the rest of this weekend.

 Presents are still all over the family room and all over the house for that matter.  But I spent part of Saturday snuggled in my pj's, robe, and slippers just enjoying the fire.  Soon enough the decorations will be put away, and the magic of the lights will fade.  I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can this week.

 See?  It's my content face!  A little sleepy, a lot relaxed.

 Just me and my favorite guy.  This was after church and dinner relaxing on the couch.

I wanted a selfie with the two of us, but he insisted on messing up my picture by sticking his tongue out.  Stinker!

 Much of the same on Sunday night.  It was a relaxing day spent watching tv, sitting on the couch, doing a little shopping, and a lot more resting!

The dogs love the fireplace.

 And so do I!

I had planned to do a seven mile run today, but I just didn't feel like it.  We were up early and at the gym where I did a killer arm workout, but I just couldn't muster the energy to run.  I'll move it to Monday.

I also signed up to do a four mile run on New Year's Day.  That will be a good way to start the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment