Thursday, September 11, 2014

Need to Ramp Up My Photo Taking

I have not been taking very many pictures lately.  Not sure why.  Plenty of boring, regular, everyday type stuff has happened: soccer practice, school, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping.  Don't be jealous of my exciting life.

There have also been a couple of missed photo opportunities where I guess I either didn't have my phone or I just plain forgot to take a picture: OLPH Night at Storyland/Playland, soccer game (we lost), and Hudson's cupcakes in his classroom today at school.

Here are the only two pictures on my camera roll from this week:

 I have no clue why I took this picture.  I am guessing from the striped hanky in the front that it was from the weekend when I was still battling a nasty cold.  Buddy is in the top corner of the bed.  Covers are rumpled.  Strange.  Very strange.

This picture has a nice story to it.  Being that I teach 8th grade, I don't get a whole lot of colored pictures, letters, drawings, etc. from my students.  Younger grade teachers get niceties like this all the time.  Eighth grade teachers?  Not so much!  So imagine my pleasant surprise when an 8th grade boy no less walks up to me and hands me a little origami swan!  So cute!  I loved it and pinned it to my board!

Hudson's birthday is on Saturday and his little party at Chuck E. Cheese is tomorrow.  I'll be sure to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment