Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Favorite 8-Year-Old!

Evan woke up, crawled into my bed, and went back to sleep.  He likes to do that.

My Fall babies. Their birthdays are 20 days apart.  At our school you get free dress on your birthday.  Evan chose to wear his Wednesday soccer practice outfit.  He lives and breathes soccer.

Birthday breakfast donuts.  I think this needs to be our tradition.  We had donuts for Hudson's birthday as well.

I always tell Evan, "You made me a mom."  It's hard to believe that Eric and I are the parents of an 8-year-old.  I'm not sure where the years went, because I still remember pretty vividly the weekend he was born.

Evan makes us proud each and every day.  He is a pretty amazing kid.

Happy Birthday Guero Tometo! (soccer nickname)

No comments:

Post a Comment