Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ready for WASC

My students and I have been extremely busy getting ready for our accreditation visit which starts tomorrow. This is a really big deal. Our school staff has been working for the past two years to get ready for the three-day visit.

My students really worked hard today getting our projects finished, decorating, and just helping out in general. I owe them a huge thank you...and maybe a treat later this week!

Here are some photos of the classroom.


This is a small sampling of what we have done this year.


St. Nicholas is our classroom saint.


Every month we study a new Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Then the kids put their "fruit" on the tree. I'm not sure how we are going to fit 3 more months worth of fruit up there!


Sorry the chairs are in the way. The room is ready for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. So cool to see pics of your classroom! It looks great! I hope all the hard work pays off well. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Looks fantastic! I love seeing classrooms like that! I hope today goes smooth and fast so you can look forward to your weekend now.

    ReplyDelete