Monday, March 23, 2009

He makes me laugh



Yesterday we went to breakfast at a local restaurant. I dressed the baby, but Evan dressed himself. He didn't match, but I certainly didn't care. I was just happy that he was in weather appropriate clothing of sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

We were seated at the restaurant when Evan suddenly announces quite loudly, "I'm not wearing any underwear!"

Eric and I both busted up laughing. What else could we do? I guess that's what happens when the kid dresses himself and we don't pay very much attention!

A sidenote: After breakfast the Forcey Boys got haircuts and I got my eyebrows waxed. Evan chose to get black gel in his hair for the day. That's why his hair is so dark in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Well, at least he had the important things down. We've had moments like that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I know Max doesn't put on underwear although has dressed himself since the age of two so I don't complain much and really only remember to check if he's going to school. So funny!
    William used to love to get colored hair gel when he was that age and would go to the real salon. Now we do home cuts but that stuff is sooo fun!!

    ReplyDelete