Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Whole 30 - Day 2 Finished

I finished Day 2 with somewhat ease.  I had enough food.  I wasn't overly craving stuff I couldn't have.

I was slightly grouchy because of a headache.  No caffeine or sugar to battle it.  I'm somewhat reluctant to take any ibuprofen and I'm not sure why.  I am a strong believer in medicine, but I think I want to see if the headaches subside through better food choices.

Like I said, I wasn't craving particular foods, but I sure did notice all the food around me, especially soda cups.  Sigh.  I'm not sure I'll ever get over my want for soda.

Breakfast was the same sausage hash as before but with peppers added in.  Yum.  And a banana.

Lunch was the prosciutto wrapped chicken from the night before along with a salad.  I was planning to eat a pear, but I ran out of time and I wasn't hungry.

Dinner was supposed to be tacos or pork chops.  However, Eric was full from lunch and the boys had their last basketball practice so they ate cereal.  I ended up having an apple with almond butter before practice and I cooked two scrambled eggs after practice.

I'm typing this on the morning of Day 3.  I don't feel fantastic.  No Tiger Blood around here.  (In the book it talks about how you feel on top of the world and like you can accomplish anything.  They call that Tiger Blood.  I'm looking forward to some of that.)

Two days down. 28 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment