Sunday, August 14, 2016

The First Day of School 2016-2017

School started reallllly early for us this year.  Our school won't ever be in session in June or July, so we needed to start early enough in August to make sure we got in our 180 days before the end of May.

To get ready for the first day, we all got hair cuts.

Evan has definite opinions on how he wants his hair to look.  Luckily, both of the boys prefer their hair short.

Hudson waiting his turn to get that mop cut off!




 That line was shaved in very deliberately.

I feel like we can see his big brown eyes again!

I didn't go in planning to get a haircut, but it had been a while since my last trim, so I hopped in the chair for a cut as well.

Buddy's new weird habit. He hangs out in the bathtub.  I caught him licking the faucet, which is totally unnecessary because we give him water.




As usual, all of us had a hard time going to sleep the night before the first day of school.

The first day was great, and the boys met me in my classroom after school.




I always tell them to act like they like each other!


The first days of school wipes out the teacher as well as the kids!

Luckily, I have a reclining couch.

The year is off to a great start, and I can't wait to really dig in and start teaching my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment