Monday, December 29, 2014

Long Post...Lots of Pictures

And even though there are a lot of pictures, this isn't nearly all that I have backed up in my phone.  It's a goal to get them all posted here eventually!

 It's fun to be a teacher!  My haul this year included a Dooney and Bourke bag!  I know!!!  I also got some gift cards, jewelry, scarf, gloves, and treats.

 I was super impressed to find this EASY recipe for monkey bread and have it turn out exactly like it looked in the picture!

 This one is growing up right before my eyes.  I'm not sure if it was the new shoes, the shorts, or the stance, but I just kept staring at him like he was a different kid.  This was after seeing Night at the Museum with the boys.  Cute movie.  Watching Robin Williams was sad, especially given some of his lines at the end of the movie.  Almost like a foreshadowing of things to come.

 Christmas vacation morning snuggles with Kid #2.  They don't do this much any more.  Now it is eyes open and head straight for video games.

 Christmas Eve at my mom's house.  Tiffany and I are both wearing matching weenie dog pajamas.  These things are sooooo soft!

 The boys got to go to a race car track called MB2 to compete a few times.  They love it!

 My hot California baby.  Kid never seems to be cold.  This was his outfit the other day, and he was perfectly comfortable.

 Just playing around with my new phone.  Unlike Hudson, I have been cold!

 Took the kids to Zoo Lights last night.  I like walking around and seeing the pretty lights.  I don't know if the kids like it, but I don't care!  It's a tradition.

 Eric and I were happy at Zoo Lights!

 We enjoyed wine and cigars on the back patio.  Our version of date night.

 One of my many Christmas presents!  Look how pretty it is!  RED!!!

 The kids went ice skating today.  While they skated, I took along my lesson plan book to do some mapping for the rest of the year.  One subject mapped (religion), three subjects to go.  I'd like to finish the year with some level of planning and organization.

Oh look!  For once, he's cold!  It takes a frozen ice rink to get make him feel a chill!  Thank you, Aunt Tiffy for the the outfit and beanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment