Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tiffy Got Married

My sister, Tiffany, got married today. It was a very simple but pretty wedding in the park near a little waterfall and creek.


Me, my sister, and my mom taking photos before the ceremony.


I've been able to wear this dress several times now: graduation, last day of school, wedding shower and now in a wedding!


Tiffany and her husband, Thomas, with their kids.

Since we were all done up (re: hair combed), we took the opportunity to take a few family photos.


Hudson. Do you see why this kid gets away with murder? One look with those eyes, and he pretty much gets what he wants. Ugh.


My handsome boys.


Love this one of Eric and the boys.


My new favorite family shot. I think I want to blow this one up for a frame on the wall.

Pretty great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment