Wednesday, May 27, 2009

His Favorite Room

Hudson has a favorite spot in our house where he definitely gets into a lot of trouble. That would be the master bathroom. The child loves it in there.

He loves to stand on the footstool and grab everything he can get his sticky little hands on. He loves to explore all the cabinets and drawers. I often find him playing with toothpaste tubes.

He loves to stand there and let water drip onto his fingers. Sometimes this is enough to keep him entertained for 15 minutes!

Here's what I found him doing this afternoon.

He has become such a little copycat lately. While shopping today, I was snapping my fingers to the music playing on the speakers. Hudson tried to make the snapping motion as well. It was really cute. I guess he's picked up on the fact that I do my hair in the morning as well.


At one point Hudson had the curling iron up to his head like he was doing his hair! He sure does pay attention to us.

This is one room where we definitely need a door. Unfortunately, it's a wide open entryway into the vanity area. No amount of yelling, redirecting, or hand swatting is deterring this kid from getting into that bathroom to play. Now if I could just teach him how to clean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment