Sunday, April 26, 2009

Six years later...



Today is our 6th anniversary. Six years of fun, laughter, tears, hugs, kisses, kids, dogs, and so much love. How did we spend our anniversary? Oh, we did so many exciting things!

Evan woke us up at 6 a.m. That was a lovely treat. I made an early morning run to the grocery store. Eric cooked us breakfast. I folded clothes. Eric cleaned the kitchen. I did more laundry. We made a run to Target. Evan practiced hitting balls off his new Tee. Hudson ran around the yard like a loon. Doesn't all of this sound like a delightful way to commemorate six years?!

Our official anniversary observance came in the form of all four of us going to the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. All in all, it was a nice day. It was a day that completely represents who we are as a family. Kids, laundry, Target, and errands.

I'm sure Eric and I will have some alone time later! In fact, I'm sure of it!

Happy anniversary Honey! I love you.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! Congrats on 6 years and best wishes for 60 more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Heather - what is life without a good Target run?

    ReplyDelete