Sunday, November 30, 2014

Back to School

This is how I feel about having to prepare lesson plans and go back to work tomorrow.  A little on the sad and blah side.

Don't get me wrong.  I love my job.  But I also love vacation, and it is always a little hard to let go of sleeping everyday past 8 a.m, staying in my bathrobe and pajamas until 11 and MAYBE think about leaving the house!  Work forces me to do all of these things!  Crazy!

It's also going to be a very weird week for me as I am not going to be physically at school all week.  My partner teacher and I are working on our accreditation book and need to finish it this week, so our principal got us subs and we are working until we are done.  Lesson plans are not fun, but they are especially not fun when you are making them for someone else.

I had to go to school today for a few hours to pull stuff together for the sub.  At least I know the sub because he is part of the junior high team.  I didn't have to go into too much detail!

Anyhow, I'm a little down that Thanksgiving Vacation is almost over.  Three weeks until Christmas Vacation!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment