Sunday, April 27, 2014

Soccer Sunday

Today was all day soccer.  All day.  We left the house at 8:30 this morning and just got home at 3:30.  I don't mind watching soccer all day, but it doesn't leave me in the mood to accomplish things such as grocery shopping and laundry.

Plus, I hate the day before going back to work off of a long vacation.  Sigh.



Evan's team had a game at 10, and then Hudson played at 11:15.  That's Hudson in the photo above right in the middle.

After a quick run to Subway for sandwiches, Evan's team played Pumas who traveled from Los Angeles for a friendly exhibition.  We are in the process of changing over from Argentina to become a Pumas academy. I'm going to miss our bright blue jerseys, but the Pumas navy and yellow isn't too bad.

I was very proud of Evan's team because Pumas scored first, but Argentina boys never gave up and ended up scoring off a corner kick with only minutes to go in the 2nd half!  We were yelling and screaming like it was a championship game!

The game ended in a tie, and afterwards, we took pictures with both teams and representatives from Pumas.


Here's to a new era in soccer.  Should be interesting.

And now I need to get groceries, finish laundry, and prepare for heading back to work tomorrow.

I almost forgot, Hudson lost a tooth last night.  It was the perfect way to end our anniversary...a kid spitting blood into my bathroom sink!

That isn't blood on his mouth, it's red popsicle.  Missing tooth top right.

No comments:

Post a Comment