Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Review - Last Six Months

JULY


I taught summer school.


Both boys wanted super short hair.


I renewed my interest in couponing.

AUGUST


School started. Hudson started preschool, Evan is in 2nd grade, and I teach junior high.

I ran my second marathon, but apparently did not take any photos. Bummer.

SEPTEMBER


My baby turned four, and we all got very sick.

OCTOBER


Evan turned seven.


A smurf and a puppy smurf. Don't ask.

NOVEMBER


I got to see Hudson at his Thanksgiving Feast.


Evan won several first trimester awards for academics and sport.


Outdoor soccer wrapped up. Now we move to indoor soccer.


Eric turned 43.

DECEMBER


I made bread.


Christmas was great.


We lost our beloved Mac T.

It's been a great year. I am excited to see what lies ahead in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment