Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still Coughing/Teacher Box Lunch

I am still coughing. It hurts.



Another teacher dubbed me "The Little Black Raincloud" a few weeks ago. I kind of like it. I'm going with it. I tend to be dramatic in thinking of worse case scenarios, but I'm not a dreary person. I'm rather peppy. It's quite contradictory.

Today was the day we all drew names out of a hat and provided lunch for that person at school. I did a red, white, and blue theme for the music teacher. Sister Monica drew me and did a Hawaiian theme for my lunch! I had a delicious sandwich, soup, salad, pastry dessert, Pepsi, tea, and I got to bring home all my goodies including a beautiful vase with a chocolate rose!

I love the box lunches. So much fun. I should have taken pictures.

Hudson took his diaper off in the middle of the night and woke up wet. Go figure.

Evan found a softball on the sidewalk and threw it back over the fence to the softball girls. Then he left his folder and lunchbox on the sidewalk. Nice.

Eric was tired this morning.

I didn't want to cook or do laundry. We need towels. Eric threw a load in the washer.

Evan has a part in the May Crowning of Mary tomorrow. I did remember to buy flowers for Mary. Do I get points for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment